FREE Canadian Consignment Agreement
This free Canadian Consignment Agreement is used when a Consignor wishes to sell certain products on consignment. It contains many terms used in these kinds of agreements.
Disclaimer:This was not drafted by a attorney & should not be used as a legal document.
This Consignment Agreement ("Agreement") is made on [Date] by and between:
___________________ , having his/her permanent place of residence at [address] hereinafter referred as the "Consignor";
____________________, having his/her permanent place of residence at [address] hereinafter referred as the "Consignee".
Whereas the Consignor wishes to sell certain products ("Products") on consignment and the Consignee wishes to sell the Products on behalf of the Consignor.
1. Sale by Consignment: The Consignee shall, regularly place orders for the Products from the Consignor. The Consignor may, at his sole discretion, accept such orders and deliver, in such applicable modes, such Products on consignment to the Consignee, subject to and in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
2. Ownership of Products: It is understood and agreed between both the parties that the ‘title to’, and ‘property and ownership in’, all the Products shall remain with the Consignor until such time as their removal.
3. Payment for Products: The Consignor shall invoice the Consignee for all Products shipped to the Consignee pursuant to the terms of this Agreement.
4. Risk of Loss: All risk of loss in the Products shall pass to the Consignee upon shipment of the Products to the Consignee.
5. Right to Inspect: The Consignee shall, at all reasonable times, and from time to time, allow the Consignor and the Consignor’s agents to enter upon any premises upon which the Products are located and examine or inspect the Products wherever located.
6. Removal of Products: The Consignor may, at any time, and for any reason whatsoever, take possession of and remove all or part of the Products with or without notice to the Consignee.
7. Not Intended as Security: This Agreement and the sale of Products on consignment by the Consignor to the Consignee is not intended to be as security for any obligation of the Consignee to the Consignor.
8. Governing Law: This Agreement shall be construed and enforced according to the laws of the Province of [Province], Canada and any dispute under this Agreement must be brought in this venue and no other.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties have executed this Agreement as of the date first written above.