FREE Canadian Sub-lease Agreement
This free Sublease Agreement is for use in Canada and allows one party to sub-lease certain premises to another party. It includes the major terms necessary for such a form.
Disclaimer:This was not drafted by a attorney & should not be used as a legal document.
This Sub-Lease Agreement is made on this day of ___________ by and between:
[name of the Lessee] [address of the Lessee] hereinafter referred as the Lessee, which expression shall mean and include his legal heir and successors
[name of the subtenant] [address of the subtenant] hereinafter referred as the Subtenant, which expression shall mean and include his legal heir and successors.
WHEREAS, by a Lease Deed on [Date] made between [Name], residing at [Address of the Lessor] the Lessor and [Name of the Lessee], residing at [Address of the Lessee] the Lessee, the Premises [Address of the Premises] was leased to the Lessee on the terms and conditions of the said Lease Deed [Master Lease Deed]dated [Date]. The said Lease Deed provides for a sub-lease clause by the clause [Clause] in the Lease deed.
AND WHEREAS, now the said Lessor and the Lessee are desirous of subletting the entire Premises and whereas the Subtenants are desirous of occupying the said entire Premises now currently rented by the Lessee and the parties hereto agree as follows:
1. The Sublease shall commence on [Date of starting of the Sublease]and shall be complete and ended on [Date of ending of the Sublease]. The Subtenants shall pay to the Tenants the sum of CAD$ [Amount]per month for the rent for the period commencing [Date/Term].
2. The Lessee may direct the Subtenants to pay the aforementioned rent directly to the Lessor or to whomever the Lessor direct.
3. The Subtenants shall abide by all terms and conditions in the Lease Deed dated [Date of Master Lease Deed] as if they were signatories thereto. The Lessee shall provide a copy of the Master Lease Deed dated  to the Subtenant.
4. The Subtenants and Lessee agree that all terms and conditions existing in the Master Lease Deed dated [date] shall govern the relationship between the Lessee and the Sub-tenants and the Lessee and the Sub-tenants agree that the Sub-tenants shall be bound by all of the terms and conditions in the aforementioned Master Lease Deed.
5. Along with the execution of this Sub-Lease Deed, the Subtenant shall deposit sum of CAN$ [Amount] as Damage Deposit paid to the Lessor to guarantee that the Subtenant shall not damage the said Premises.
6. This Sub-Lease shall be governed as per the laws of the Province of [Province], Canada where the said premises is situated.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties hereto have hereunto set and subscribed their respective hands on the day and date first hereinabove mentioned.