FREE Canadian Sales Representative Agreement
This free Sales Representative Agreement for Canada can be used by a company when working with a sales representative who will represent the company and sell the company's services or products.
Disclaimer:This was not drafted by a attorney & should not be used as a legal document.
SALES REPRESENTATIVE AGREEMENT
This Sales Representative Agreement, is entered on [Date] by and between:
[Name of the Company], a corporation organized and existing under the laws of the [State] (hereinafter referred to as the Company),
[Name], having a permanent place of residence at [Address] (hereinafter referred to as Sales Representative).
WHEREAS, the Company is engaged in [Business of the Company]; and
WHEREAS, the Company and the Sales Representative desire to enter into a relationship, whereby Sales Representative will promote the sale of Company’s products in the geographical areas hereinafter described, upon the terms and conditions hereinafter set forth.
NOW, THEREFORE, for good and valuable considerations, the receipt and sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged, it is mutually agreed upon as follows:
1. TERRITORY: The Sales Representative's territory will consist of [Provinces] ("Territory"). It is understood that the Company shall have the right to select and appoint Distributors in Sales Representative's territory. The Company reserves the right to amend the Territory in its sole discretion, if the Sales Representative does not meet annual sales objectives as set by the Company.
2. DUTIES OF SALES REPRESENTATIVE: The Sales Representative shall use his best efforts to solicit orders for the sale of the Company’s products by presenting Company's products in a clear, understandable and professional manner. In this regard, Sales Representative will present Company’s products and accessories to federal, state and local law enforcement personnel, wholesalers, retailers, and consumers within the Sales Representative's territory.
3. SOLICITATION AND/OR PURCHASE ORDERS: The Sales Representatives' solicitations and/or purchase orders will be conducted in accordance with such procedures, prices, and terms and conditions as Company may specify from time to time. All purchase orders or sales orders are subject to Company's approval.
4. NO AGENCY: Sales Representative is an independent contractor and under no circumstances will Sales Representative commit Company to the delivery of Company’s products and accessories purport to legally bind the Company in any matter, or hold himself out as an employee or agent with legal authority to bind the Company.
6. USE OF INFORMATION: Only the Company’s approved information, and terms and conditions will be used in any advertising, sales promotions, solicitation and other duties set forth in this Agreement.
7. COMMISSIONS: Subject to the terms and conditions of this Sales Representative Agreement, the Sales Representative shall receive a commission on net sales (excluding freight charges, distributor overages, trade-ins or upgrades, and/or applicable taxes and discounts taken by the customer) to approved customers in accordance with the following schedule:
[Percentage in words] (__%) of the total net sales shall be paid to the Sales Representative within [number of days] (---) days of payment by the customer to the Company, for orders shipped into a Sales Representative's territory.
In the event the Company is not paid within sixty (60) days of specified invoice terms, Sales Representative shall receive no commission for late payment of an invoice.
8. SAMPLES: Any samples provided by the Company to the Sales Representative shall remain the property of the Company, and cannot be sold or transferred to any other person and must be returned to the Company upon request.
9. GOVERNING LAW: This Sales Representative Agreement shall be deemed to have been made in the province of [Province], Canada and shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province, Canada.
10. TERMS: This Sales Representative Agreement shall continue in force for ___ (__)year, renewable by mutual agreement.
11. DISPUTES: Any claim, matter or controversy arising out of or relating to this Sales Representative Agreement, or the breach thereof, shall be decided by arbitration in accordance with the National Arbitration Rules, ADR Canada.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties have executed this Agreement on the date and year above first written.
The Company Sales Representative
By: _________________________ By: ___________________________
Title: ______________________ Title: ________________________